New Madame du Barbie Bob Mackie Limited Edition 1997 NRFB 17934 withshipper box
The Bob Mackie Madame du Barbie doll hails from the eighteenth century, royal court of France. The Cool blue gown with beautiful embroidery and beads adds elegance to this Bob Mackie Designer Doll. With a lovely tiara on the head, this Bob Mackie Barbie Doll looks just like the court princess. High hairstyle of this Bob Mackie Designer Doll captures the traditional, majestic look.
With slight make-up on the face, this Bob Mackie Barbie Doll looks really pretty. Perfect blend of royal colors and shimmering accessories makes the Bob Mackie Madame du 1997 a must have for all Barbie doll collectors.
Never been removed from attached packaging. Box has some flaws: Small rips on topInside of top flap, detached where perforated.
Items include: Doll, gown, headdress, hair ornament, petticoat, pantaloons/stockings, shoes(in baggie), jewelry, doll stand, reproductionof original signed fashion illustration, booklet and certificate of authenticity. The item "New Madame du Barbie Bob Mackie Limited Edition 1997 NRFB 17934 withshipper box" is in sale since Saturday, October 31, 2020. This item is in the category "Dolls & Bears\Dolls\Barbie Contemporary (1973-Now)\Barbie Dolls\Designer Editions, Bob Mackie". The seller is "cathyskorka" and is located in Glenview NAS, Illinois. This item can be shipped to United States.
- Designer: Bob Mackie
- Labels & Editions: Limited Edition
- Character: Barbie
- Era/Year: 1997
- Brand: Mattel
- Collection: Designer Editions
- Modified Item: No
- Time Period Manufactured: Barbie Contemporary (1973-Now)
- Ethnicity: Caucasian
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Original/Reproduction: Original
- Features: Enhanced Dress, Gorgeous, Artist Print, Retired
- Product Type: Doll(s) with Clothing/Accessories
- Doll Size: 15 in Elegant, Pale Blue,
- Recommended Age Range: Adult Collector
- MPN: 17932
- Packaging: Original (Opened)