Barbie Limited Edition Tatu Treasures of Africa Byron Lara Doll 2002 Mattel
Barbie Collector Treasures of Africa Byron Lars designer Barbie doll B2018 Mattel Never removed from her box in new condition limited edition Barbie doll. This doll is absolutely beautiful and stunning!
She has dark brown soft afro hair, hazel green eyes, an articulated curvy body, gold dangling earrings, Necklace, bracelet, belt with skull attached, stylish designer shoes, lovely honey colored skin tone, bong rooted eyelashes, and a beautiful face! She also has stunning head jewelry! She is dressed like a princess or a queen! This gorgeous doll please be aware that box will show shelf wear.
Will make a great addition to any collection in my opinion! This lovely rare doll will likely continue to increase in value as time goes on! Please see my other items.
Thanks for supporting my small business! I appreciate you And adore my customers! This item is in the category "Dolls & Bears\Dolls, Clothing & Accessories\Dolls & Doll Playsets".dolls" and is located in this country: US.
This item can be shipped worldwide.
- Unit of Sale: Single Unit
- Artist: Byron Lars
- Doll Hair Color: Brown
- Doll Hair Type: Curly
- Occasion: All Occasions
- Year Manufactured: 2003
- MPN: B2018 mattel
- Vintage: No
- Doll Size: 12 in
- Doll Gender: Girl Doll
- Original/Licensed Reproduction: Original
- Features: Articulated, BPA-Free, Rare, Hard to find, Jewelry, Designer Barbie doll
- Doll Complexion: Medium Dark
- Character: Barbie, Goddess face sculpt, Asha, Shani, Nichelle, Byron Lars Designer doll, Princess, Christie
- Signed: Yes
- Material: Hard Plastic, Vinyl
- Set Includes: Accessories, Doll, Original box Unremoved
- Age Level: 14+
- Franchise: Barbie
- Brand: Mattel
- Series: Treasures of Africa
- Type: Fashion Doll
- Ethnicity: African American
- Doll Age Group: Adult
- Doll Eye Color: Hazel
- Packaging: Original (Unopened)
- Theme: Cultures & Ethnicities
- Time Period Manufactured: 2000-2009
- Country/Region of Manufacture: China
- Product Line: Barbie Collector